My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Friday 31 July 2015

Photo Diary: Llandaff

Llandaff

Garlands, Llandaff



Chilli Chicken Ciabatta, K2 Coffee Shop

Llandaff Cathedral


Llandaff Cathedral Grounds





Llandaff is a district in North Cardiff that sets a picturesque scenery filled with small cafe's and trinket shops. I've been visiting Llandaff since the age of 3, when I used to attend french lessons every Saturday, but since then have been visiting it less regularly. High Street, a small side street is my favourite part of the area and is home to my favourite coffee shop. I always consider it a treat when my parents suggest a quick trip to K2 Coffee House. Since the age of 3 when I first tried their signature hot chocolate with whipped cream and extra marshmallows, I've been hooked by this cafe and will always love it. I am yet to find a hot chocolate that is as good as theirs. 

I've never been a very brave foodie, and very rarely veer away from the milder section of the menu - I usually head straight for the plainest of meals. But, whenever I visit K2 I no longer look at the menu except a quick glance to make sure they still have the sweet chilli chicken ciabatta with salad, and let's not forget the chips on the side. I am never dissapointed. K2 offers so much good food and is nowhere near breaking the bank. I would definitely suggest giving it a visit if you're passing by.

This is a very beautiful part of Cardiff and is home of Llandaff Cathedral. This great piece of architecture is surrounded by lovely grounds that are open to the public and make a great area to have a little wander after a light bite to eat.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig