My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Sunday 2 August 2015

30- Something Facts About Me




  1. I’m 19 years old
  2. I have a younger sister
  3. I’m Welsh
  4. I’m ⅛ Irish
  5. I study Events Management
  6. I have brown hair
  7. I’m a Virgo
  8. I love Keeping Up With The Kardashians
  9. I have very pale skin
  10. I live in a student house
  11. I’m a perfectionist
  12. I used to play the harp
  13. I love Jack Daniels
  14. My celebrity crush is Zac Efron
  15. My girl crush is Miley Cyrus
  16. I have a tattoo
  17. I’m terrified of spiders
  18. I couldn’t live without my black jeans
  19. I love rugby
  20. I love swimming
  21. I love tea
  22. I’m learning to drive
  23. I have blue/grey eyes
  24. I love Dairy Milk Giant Buttons and Pebbles

My favourite…

  • Film: The Proposal
  • Colour: Purple
  • Food: Chicken
  • Animal: Dogs
  • Perfume: Dior Miss Dior
  • Shop: Urban Outfitters
  • Make up brand: MAC
  • YouTubers: Chloe Morello, Vivianna Does Makeup, Lily Pebbles, Patricia Bright, Pixiwoo, Teni Panosian, Jaclyn Hill
  • Blogs: Lily Melrose, I Covet Thee and Hello October
  • Model: Kendall Jenner or Cara Delevingne
  • Country: Switzerland
  • Lipstick: MAC Patisserie
  • Ice Cream flavour: Raspberry Ripple
  • Flower: Peonies or Tulips
  • TV Show: Made in Chelsea

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig