My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Wednesday 5 August 2015

My MAC Wishlist



This is going to be the first post in a series of my most wanted beauty products from high end and drugstore brands. I thought I’d start with MAC since it’s such a well-known brand and very easy to get hold of. I consider MAC a high end brand that’s at a slightly lower price range, which means I find it much easier to get carried away when browsing the website.


MAC was the first ‘high end’ beauty brand that I bought, and have loved it since day. The huge range of lipsticks and eye shadows are mind-boggling and the high quality for reasonable prices has made this brand one of my favourites. I think this is the hardest wishlist to narrow down without going over the top.

1. 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush (£28)

This small duo fibre brush has come highly recommended by beauty bloggers and YouTubers from the likes of Harry Makes It Up, Lily Pebbles and Vivianna Does Make Up. This multitasking brush can be used for concealing under the eyes or precise application of foundation for a perfectly flawless finish. If a face brush can promise me flawless skin I’m all for it – this brush is definitely top of my MAC hit list.

2. Fix + (£17)

This would come as no surprise to many people, Fix + has been raved about for yonks and I doubt the loyal following it’s gathered will ever decrease. I know that America are lucky enough to have limited edition scented Fix + in the scents Rose, Coconut and Cucumber (please correct me if there are more scents) but I don’t believe they’re also available in the UK. Nevertheless, the original Fix + is a firm favourite of many beauty gurus including Nicole Guerriero and I’m dying to try it.

3. Eye Shadow – Woodwinked (£13)

This gorgeous eye shadow makes your life easier because it can be used all over the lid but also blends into the crease beautifully. When blended well the bronze/coppery colour becomes a beautiful burnt orange making this an easy 2 in 1 saving you time and hassle. Tanya Burr is a long-time lover of this eye shadow and has been on my wishlist for years.

4. Extended Play Gigablack Lash (£15)

I recently saw this mascara was a firm favourite of Sam from Pixiwoo, who raved about how good it was for your lower lashes. There’s been a lot of hype surrounding the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in the past but the beauty of Extended Play is that it can also be used on your top lashes. I’ve got long spidery lower lashes and I find that normal mascaras transfer under my eyes giving me not so glamorous panda eyes. Hopefully when I get my hands on this mascara it won’t budge and make my lashes look darker and longer.

5. Lip Pencil  - Whirl (£12.50)

Finally, how could I not include a lip liner – I don’t even consider them to be that expensive and I’d happily buy them all. MAC lip pencils come in so many shades and I find them so easy to apply. MAC Whirl is so well known and I can’t help but fall for the hype. This completes my wishlist.


I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have any recommendations please comment below, I’d love to know what I should add to my wishlist.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig