My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Wednesday 12 August 2015

A Bucket List to Boot

My Bucket List - A picture paints a thousand words...
Some people might have it written down in a notebook, others might just have a mental note but I'm pretty sure in some way or other everyone has some sort of bucket list. I think it's fun to make one, it gets me all excited when I think about all the cool things I could do. So, I thought I'd share some of my favourite ideas and if any of you have any cool ideas I'd love to read them in the comments.



  • See the firefly squids glow
  • Catch a last minute flight to anywhere
  • Celebrate Holi in India
  • Go to Coachella
  • Swim under a waterfall
  • Climb the Eiffel Tower
  • Swim in an infinity pool
  • Ride a zip line
  • Dance in the rain
  • Build a gingerbread house
  • Graduate university
  • Go to a festival
  • Go paragliding
  • Visit the Blue Lagoon, Iceland
  • Roadtrip through France, Switzerland and Italy
  • Learn to surf and skateboard
  • Get a full tattoo sleeve
  • Go to London Fashion Week
  • Start a business
  • Visit New Zealand, Thailand, Dubai and The Maldives

So there's 20 things off my very long bucket list. I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe gain some inspiration for you own bucket list.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need to write my bucket list. Ive been lucky to do a few things Ive wanted to do over the years but theres still plenty more
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lucky, what sort of things do you want to do? x

      Delete

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig