My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Wednesday 26 August 2015

August Haul 2

The Muddled Mojito - August Haul
I bought a few other things this month that aren't beauty related - a new book and my new phone case. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (a recommendation by Zoella) should be a great summer read. The story follows 2 main characters, Finch and Theodore and is described as an intense and gripping novel. It also has great reviews so I thought I'd give it a go and I'll let you know how I get on.



The last thing is my new phone case. I recently got my hands on the new iPhone 6 - don't ask me how but my mum managed to get a cracking deal; so I needed a new cover. On my old phone I had a plain red case, and it lasted well and I loved it but I fancied a bit of a change. I'm not a diehard Disney fan but I can't help but love the films, and after seeing a similar case on a friends laptop I had a browse on Amazon and managed to find this (link here). I would say that this case is more for decoration than protecting your phone so that's something to bare in mind. But I do love it!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig