My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Sunday 16 August 2015

Essie's Splash of Grenadine

Essie Splash of Grenadine

Splash of Grenadine is my first Essie nail polish but I knew I would be in safe hands after all the raving reviews. I've used it a couple of times and the staying power is great, it can last up to a week on me with barely any chips - I usually do 2 coats. The brush is rounded making it a dream to apply and I found it to be pretty quick to dry compared to some other nail polishes. 

If you prefer more toned down colours on your nails maybe this one isn't for you. Splash of Grenadine is a bright magenta pink (a more blue-pink). I love it and I think it's a great colour for a large range of skin tones and a great colour for summer.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig