My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Friday 14 August 2015

Brand New Makeup Bag

CATH KIDSTON GARDEN ROSE OVERNIGHT POUCH

I recently took a trip into town and spotted this little beauty in the Cath Kidston window. I've been looking for a slightly larger makeup bag after my rather tiny Marc Jacobs Daisy pouch got a little bit on the small side for fitting my favourite beauty bits. It was a bit of a squeeze and every item had to be strategically placed to ensure everything fit - not an easy feat!


This is a great size and isn't too big. I love the pattern and it instantly drew my attention - I think the dark grey makes a nice difference to the usually creamy white Kidston fabrics. I also love the huge flowers. 

The great thing about this pouch is that it's machine washable, meaning all those grubby makeup marks can be washed away leaving it looking brand new all over again. And at £15 it doesn't break the bank like some other Cath Kidston items can. (Plus Cath Kidston does student discount - Bonus!)

I'm so in love with this makeup bag, and now that there's plenty of room to fill I think this calls for a spot of shopping, what do you think?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig