My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Friday 28 August 2015

Who I'm Loving on YouTube


When I started writing this post I got a bit of writers block – I don’t know whether it’s because I‘m on holiday or because I didn’t want this post to sound like a school report. So I’m going to try and keep this short and sweet…


Lily Pebbles & ViviannaDoesMakeup – (full-fledged fan)

I’ve lumped these 2 together because they’re BeautyChats are some of my favourite videos to watch. They answer questions sent in by viewers and have started adding themes – their previous University Edition was one of my favourites! They reminisce over their favourite memories and give great tips. Definitely a must-see! They make me laugh out loud so much.


Chloe Morello – (full-fledged fan)

First you’ve got the smooth Australian accent and the hysterical one liners thrown in randomly, then add the beauty and amazing makeup skills and tips, and you’ve got Chloe Morello! This girl is one of my favourites on YouTube and I get so excited when a new video pops up in my subscription.


Teni Panosian – (newbie)

I’m quite new to Teni’s channel – I watched a short makeup tutorial of hers a while back and then came across her again a few months later. I’m really glad I did! Her makeup tutorials are amazing and with a few sprinkles of vlogs thrown in, you get to see the glamorous life of Teni. I’m seriously envious of her beauty.

My favourite video: Travel Diary: Bahamas

KathleenLights – (newbie)

KathleenLights is another newbie to my subscriptions, but after reading about her channel in a similar post over on ViviannaDoesMakeup I looked her up and was hooked. She is so cute and her makeup is always spot on – whether it’s a day-to-day look or evening. And I love watching her makeup tutorials to gain some tips for how to deal with dry skin.

My favourite video: Favourite Powders For Dry Skin

Patricia Bright – (full-fledged fan)

Last but no way least, is the little ball of sunshine that is Patricia Bright. This girl can cheer me up in seconds, whether it’s a vlog, get ready with me or Q&A. As soon as she says ‘get a cup of tea’ I know it’s going to be a great video. Patricia is great at giving advice and I think she is an amazing role model for women.


I might just add that all of these girls have amazing Instagram’s which i recommend checking out for sure!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig