My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Sunday 30 August 2015

Hello August: Part 2

In this post I'm going to tell you guys about some of the things I've been up to in August and maybe you could get some ideas or a bit of inspiration of your own. August has been a bit of a hectic month, it always feels like it goes by so quickly and before you know it you're back in work.

Gym


Since it's the summer I've been trying you go to the gym a bit, see if I can get in the groove of it. I've never really been one for physical exercise, but I'm getting to the point where I'm realising that I should probably knuckle down and do some. I'll admit I've actually been enjoying it a lot and it makes me feel better knowing I've done something useful at the start of my day. I haven't been going much, but I'm hoping when I go back to uni I'll get in the swing of things a bit more. I'll let you guys know how I get on.





Another thing I've been enjoying this month is buying flowers for my room. I've recently got into flowers a lot more and I really think it brightens up a room. There are tons of independent flower shops and markets about, but if you can't get to one there's always the supermarket.

Kylie Jenner
On another note, I've recently wanted to try something new so I've been thinking about getting some more piercings. I've already got the usual piercing on my ears but I'm taking a bit of inspiration from this picture of Kylie Jenner so now we'll just have to wait and see if I get the balls. I'll let you all know how that goes...

August has been a month of birthdays in my family - it was my mums and then mine so I thought I'd share a few photos. I was also on holiday with my family during my birthday so there are a few holiday snaps too... hope you enjoy!

Here are a few snaps from where we stayed and visited...


Tenby

Worm's Head

Interesting Choice of Name - Mumbles

My Bedroom

My Bedroom

I love eating out so here are some pictures I took of my not-so-adventurous meal choices:


A little birthday treat to myself - Macaroons

Violet Cream Chocolate

Would you believe these are chocolates?

Jamie's Italian

Chicken Caesar Salad

Birthday Chocolate Gateau

Epic hot chocolate on a rainy day - Always the best cure for rainy day blues

Ty Junction - Tuna Ciabatta 

Birthday Pimms

Ty Junction - Earl Grey Tea

The Mermaid - Mumbles

The Maenllwyd - Creme Brulee 


My Birthday Treat & Prosecco



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig