My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Friday 21 August 2015

August Magazines

ELLE September 2015 Issue


Kristen Stewart, ELLE September 2015

I've always loved a good magazine, especially ELLE and Vogue. I consider it a bit of a treat when I pick one up, I don't do it every month and it always depends on who's on the cover. When I saw the September issues of ELLE and Vogue I just couldn't choose, so I got both. I feel I can justify it because I haven't picked one up in a while.

On the cover of ELLE is the beautiful Kristen Stewart who I am completely in love with and she is totally my girl crush. I really admire K.Stewart - I think she speaks wisely and has good morals & beliefs and is a really inspirational young woman. She's described as a 'Rule Breaker' and 'A-List Rebel' in the September issue.

Vogue September 2015 Issue

On the cover of Vogue is the very inspirational Emma Watson. If you read my last post about feminism you would've seen that Watson also popped up in that. On the cover of Vogue, she has been labeled the 'Voice of a Generation' and discusses her recent heartbreak, avoiding fame and how not to be a control freak. I can definitely relate to the control freak and heart break but not so much with the fame.

If you wanted some nice articles to read, these are two great issues to pick up this month. They also include some great new beauty tips and a great article about James Corden. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig