My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Thursday 4 February 2016

Blogging Blues


I haven’t written on my blog since September, it’s been a long time and things have been quite hectic. I just seemed to lose my mojo, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to write about or if I’d have enough to write a whole post.


I started back at university at the end of September, but before that I moved into my new student house and then left to volunteer at Bestival and time seemed to disappear. University got hectic and I was seeing friends I hadn’t seen in months so my blog took a bit of a back seat. Before I knew it, it was Christmas and it had been 3 months since I last blogged. So one of my New Year Resolutions was to start again, and even though we’re already a month in its better late than never!


I don’t know what I’m going to write about but hopefully it won’t take me too long to get back into the swing of things. So… Here’s to 2016!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig