My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Sunday 27 September 2015

Autumn/Winter 15 Reading List


Recently I've really got back into reading and since I shared my favourite books over the summer I thought it might be nice to let you guys know what I'm looking forward to reading over winter.


1. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

I read this book whilst I was on holiday and managed to finish it within a few days - I'd say that was a pretty good sign that I liked it, wouldn't you say? I heard about this book after watching one of Zoella's videos (link here) and thought I'd give it a go; I think she has good taste. I was not disappointed! You're instantly drawn to the characters, especially Finch - you get to see a side of him that no one else does and you love him for everything he does and everything he is. I think this book is great for gaining a better understanding of underlying issues that so often go undetected or ignored. All The Bright Places is such an easy and enjoyable read and I'd recommend it to everyone.


2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying by Marie Kondo

I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of this book by now or have you been living under a rock. This book has been raved about soo much, including Lily PebblesZoella (again) and Alix from ICovetThee. I've heard so may great things about this book, it honestly sounded magical so I thought I definitely needed it! I've only just moved into my new uni-student house for the year so I thought this would really come in handy for sorting out my room and help make it that little bit tidier. Hopefully a tidier room will mean and tidier mind - I definitely think a tidy room helps me concentrate. So I'm going to read this and try to use as many tips as possible and I'll let you guys know how I get on. From what I've heard so far I've got high hopes.


3. Paper Towns by John Green

Again, I'm sure everyone has heard of this book or at least the film. I haven't seen the film yet but I'm really looking forward to it - I can't wait to see Cara Delevingne in action! So far I'm about halfway through and I really like it. I kinda feel like it has some similarities to All The Bright Places - I chose them without realizing what they had in common. I can definitely say that if you liked one of the two then you're probably going to like the other. John Green has become such a well known author and really knows how to connect with young people - I think he translates how we feel in a way that others will understand; and I think this makes his books a pleasure to read.


4. Made by Millie Macintosh

The lovely Millie Macintosh (huge fan girl!) has come out with this sort-of guide for style, food and fitness and I'm really excited. First of all, who doesn't love her style and makeup? She always looks flawless, even at the gym. Which brings me on to, who isn't envious of her amazing body? I know I am. I'm more than happy to take any tips she's got on any of these topics and more than grateful for the help. The layout of the book is super simple, and you can pick and choose as you please which tips you fancy. I think it's just an all-round good guide that every woman will appreciate.


I hope you guys found something you might want to give a read on this list. Let me know if any of you have any recommendations.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. interesting reading list. I have some of the books on my to read list, but not sure when I will finally have the time to red them :( long gone are the days when I was a true book blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I dip in and out of reading books but recently I've just found so many that I want to read I'm going to have to make some spare time.

      Delete

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig