My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Nails Inc. Regents Place

Nails Inc. Regents Place
I've always gone for something more reddy-pink on my nails. I didn't really have the confidence to pull off something as vibrant as blue, but summer was a great time to give it a try. Regents Place is a cornflower blue, and I think it's great for Spring straight through till Autumn. The colour is quite gentle but still whacks a bit of a punch!


The formula of this polish is great, and really long lasting on me. It doesn't take an obscene amount of time to dry and is super opaque - 2 coats is plenty. With a glossy top coat to make the gel formula really shine, this has been one of my favourite polishes recently.






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow. Love this Nail Inc colour. I MUST try it out! I have a couple of blouses in similar shades of blue that would look quite good with that nail polish. :)


    S. || cafebiblioart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can match your nails to your clothes I think it's great!

      Delete

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig