My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Friday 11 September 2015

Estée Lauder Kendall Jenner Restless

Estée Lauder Kendall Jenner Restless Lipstick
Yaaasss! I finally got my little paws on this bad boy and I'm so excited. This is a limited edition lipstick designed by Estée Lauder and the gorgeous Kendall Jenner. It's also an online exclusive so if you want to get your hands on it you better be quick (link here). 


This is such a nice lipstick of such a high quality. It's a matte creamy formula that's super easy to apply and the colour payoff is out of this world. This is such an easy lipstick to wear and the bright orange-red colour makes any makeup look that little bit more special. This is just the best lipstick for the modern, fun-lovin' lady.



This is definitely my no.1 lipstick that I know will make me feel like the bee's knees and turn any look into a showstopper... I love it!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig