My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Sunday 13 September 2015

Millie Macintosh Soho Lashes

Millie Macintosh Soho Lashes
I've never tried fake eyelashes, well not until I tried these. I mentioned them in a previous post (link here) and promised that I would let you guys know how I got on. So, here's the verdict...


I wore the Soho Lashes for my birthday, I thought what better time than a special day. I wore these in the evening for a meal, I thought they were better suited for the evening. They were delicate lashes but with a bit of oomph making them that little bit more special. I don't think I would've worn them during the day, but that's my personal opinion.

The vein of the lash is super thin making them easier to apply and look more natural on the eyes. They came with some glue and a mini pair of tweezers, so everything you need is all together. There was no extra hassle other than trying to put fake eyelashes on for the first time.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig