My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Nails Inc. Uptown

Nails Inc. Uptown
I got this colour as part of the Autumn/Winter collection, and it's got to be my favourite out of the set. The set also includes Grosvenor Crescent (aubergine) and Battersea Park (khaki).



Autumn/Winter Nail Polish Collection
So what do I think of Uptown? I really like the colour and the pigmentation is great. It's definitely my sort of nail polish, I'm all about the pinks and reds. Considering it's Nails Inc I'd expect the formula to rock, especially looking at the cost (£14). 

I didn't get off to a great start, after 3 days this had already chipped but I'm not putting that down to the Nails Inc formula. I decided to change my top coat (I usually use a Soap & Glory top coat) so I'm putting the issues down to that. But, even though the top coat probably made a huge difference, I think I'd prefer this colour in the gel formula. It's slightly more expensive but I still think it's worth it.

So, to conclude... I really like the colour and although the original Nails Inc formula is good, personally I prefer the gel effect - I think it lasts much better on the nails. So if you're a fan of the Nails Inc polishes, I highly recommend 'Uptown'.






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have yet to try this brand of nail polish. This year I had a thing for nail polishes.... Uptown looks lovely so I might just give it a try soon. Thanks for sharing.

    S. || cafebiblioart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely a fan of Nails Inc, I know they're slightly more pricey but the colours are so pretty and the nail polish itself is such a high quality. Let me know what you think if you give it a try!

      Delete

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig