My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Sunday 20 September 2015

Brow Power

Battle of the Brows
Brows are a major part in most make-up routines nowadays. Whether you love them super strong or barely there - I'm somewhere in the middle; personally I never feel right without my brows on. It's all about how well they frame your face making you look that little bit more put together. 
So which one do you choose? There are plenty of various brow products out there, and I'll admit I'm the lazy kinda gal who always picks the pencil over powder. My favourite 2 pencils are the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Brunette) and the Soap & Glory Brow Archery (Hot Chocolate). First let's talk Brow Wiz...

Priced at £15.50, Brow Wiz is the pricier of the 2 but that's not to say it isn't worth it. With 9 shades to choose from and a decent guide to make sure you pick the right one, the Brow Wiz is definitely the more professional choice.

Both products are pretty identical - both come with a very useful spoolie and a great formula that hangs around throughout the day.

The Soap & Glory Brow Archery is slightly cheaper at just £8, and considering both products are pretty much the same, if you're on a budget I'd highly recommend the cheaper of the two. The only downside is the lack of shades - Hot Chocolate (medium brown) & Blondshell (medium blonde). Unless you have a very generic brow colour you might struggle to find the perfect shade for you.



So which one would I choose? I don't think the Brow Wiz is particularly pricey, and the larger range of shades draws me to it more than the Brow Archery. I like to put in a bit more effort with my brows and the Brow Wiz is a slightly more luxury product from a company who really know their brows. So personally, I would choose the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz but there's no denying that the Soap & Glory Brow Archery is a great alternative.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig