My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Thursday 9 June 2016

My Handbag Essentials


I picked up this little blue pouch on a holiday in France a few years ago and it comes with me every day. I use this for my go-to everyday essentials. I thought I'd run through what I keep with me daily, besides my wallet, phone and keys.

I keep the important girly bits and bobs with me at all times (tampons etc... TMI!) as well as a small pack of face wipes and blotting papers. Plasters are another essential, I never want to get caught out and about wearing some uncomfortable shoes without them. I also keep safety pins, a spare pair of earphones, savlon and a packet of brown sugar (I like sugar in my coffee).

Now onto the interesting stuff... I have a small obsession with lip balms, specifically Nivea lipbalms. I tend to carry a few with me at all times, and at the moment I have the original Lip Butter tin, the Raspberry Rose lip butter and the Hydro Care. I've also recently added in the Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm, incase I want to spruce up a makeup look without any hassle - its also a lot more sanitary than the tins when you're out and about. My favourite is the Hydro Care (its a lot lighter than the original lip balm) but the Raspberry Rose smells good enough to eat.

Another lip product that's always in my bag is MAC's lipstick in Patisserie. This is my favourite MAC lipstick and its easy enough to apply without a mirror (but I have one of those with me too). It has a creamy formula and is a beautiful nude shade - you can read more about it here.

I'm currently trying out the Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream, which I received as a sample. It's very moisturising and works well on very dry skin, great for when you're on the go.

Probably the most glamorous item I carry with me is a mini of the Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge perfume. I picked this up around Christmas time in a set, and the travel size comes in handy when I feel like I want to freshen up quickly. It's also great becomes it comes with a pump, so there's no worries of spilling it everywhere. The scent has notes of raspberry, vanilla and rose, it's quite sweet but not at all overpowering. 

That's pretty much everything that I've managed to squeeze into my little blue pouch, although I did have to remover my Cath Kidston hand cream because there just wasn't enough room. If there's anything that's missing from my emergency kit or you have any suggestions for what I should add please let me know, I'd love to hear.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig