My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick


Bobbi Brown has a huge selection of foundations and an even bigger range of shades, claiming they’ll work for everyone. Us pale girls know the struggles of finding the perfect foundation so Bobbi Brown’s claims are pretty appealing. After a lot of research and pondering I picked up the Stick Foundation in the shade Alabaster (the lightest shade).

So, the stick foundation, my thoughts? I really like it! This was my go-to foundation before I picked up the Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Fusion (review linked here). It’s a very full coverage base and the stick application makes it easy to pile on the product where you need it. But that’s not to say that you couldn’t use it as a light coverage foundation – being in stick form allows you to use it only where you need it.

My favourite way to apply it is using my go-to damp beauty blender, and after applying my Marc Jacobs Coconut Primer and a quick spritz of Mac Fix +. This base helps the foundation glide onto the skin a lot easier without tugging and helps add a bit of glow to the skin.

I find the foundation to be full coverage with a natural finish, or as natural as possible considering the level of coverage. Depending on the base I choose, I find that the foundations finish alters accordingly – if I’m using a dewy base (Mac Strobe Cream is a favourite) the foundation has an overall glowy finish, same goes for a more matte finish.

This has become my holy-grail high coverage foundation, my go-to for any night out. The flawless finish and long lasting formula makes is a great all round foundation that works well on my dry skin, and without a doubt would work well with all skin types.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig