My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Tuesday 7 June 2016

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist (First Impression)


A quick post about the Body Shop Face Mist I picked up recently from the Vitamin E range. The Body Shop have so many great ranges but my favourite is definitely Vitamin E, I've been using it for years. A few other Vitamin E products were mentioned in my recent Skincare Routine post.

The face mist claims to be suitable for all skin types and provide an instant boost of moisture. As well as including vitamin E it also includes refreshing rosewater which adds an extra boost of hydration. It can be used as the final step of your skincare routine or as a finishing spray for make up.

My favourite way to use this is a quick hydration boost in the morning as soon as I wake up. The mist is very gentle and light so works well to help me wake up in the morning and the smell isn't too offensive. You can definitely smell the rosewater, and although I love the smell of rose I'm not a huge fan of the mist's scent but it is bareable. 

I'm yet to try this as a make up finishing spray, I'm not completely convinced it would work or just end up disrupting the make up. It could be a great hydration boost to freshen up your make up but I personally prefer to use MAC Fix+. This spray won't work to set your make up but could be great at getting rid of the powdery look.

My first impression is that this face mist is a great additional skincare step and could possibly be used with make up, but I also think there are other finishing and setting sprays that will help make your make up last, like the Urban Decay Setting Sprays.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig