My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Wednesday 8 June 2016

My Cluse Watch


My Cluse watch was probably the most expensive purchase I've made, but I definitely think its my best. I hadn't worn a watch for over 5 years, and I kinda felt like that was a shame. I had one of those moments where I realised whenever I needed to check the time, I'd always check my phone. The thought of relying on my phone for the time as well as tons of other things made me want to have a little freedom from it. I've started to have time without my phone during the day and its a great feeling, very peaceful.

Back to the reason for this post, the watch... the style that I've got is the Minuit Mesh Rose Gold/White. This watch cost €99.95 and was delivered within a week (shipment is free). The delivery was super fast and the watch came well packaged in a leather case.

Since ordering my watch, Cluse have recently released a new Mesh Bicolour collection which is absolutely gorgeous. All Cluse watches have interchangeable straps, so you're easily able mix up your style.


I wear my watch daily and I feel strange without it. The watch itself is very comfortable to wear and has an easily adjustable strap. As well as being a useful accessory its also a beautiful piece of jewellery that I think adds a little extra special touch to an outfit. I definitely think that this was a great purchase and investment and would recommend Cluse to anyone.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig