My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Tuesday 6 September 2016

St Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion


This body lotion is like gold dust! I am a serious fake tan novice, and the thought of turning orange puts me off trying new stuff. But after hearing I Covet Thee rave about this I was up for giving it a go. I've tried one other product from St Tropez in the past, the In-Shower Gradual Tan (can you tell I'm all about that gradual tan) and I had mixed feelings. This on the other hand, I am totally in love with.

I like to use this every few days, just to top up the tan without going too crazy. It's great though if you do want to build up a decent colour, you can use this as much or as little as you like. At first I did think that this had a slight orange tone, but actually this is a great shade and looks natural - I've actually had a few compliments about how healthy I look which is always nice.

This really is a no fuss product! As with most self-tan products there is a little bit of staining whilst the lotion is sinking into the skin but its nothing too major. I like to pop this on after a shower, and after exfoliating, just before bed so no major hassle. This is quick to apply and fits in easily with my evening routine.

This is great to keep that summer glow going throughout autumn and is a pretty reasonably price - great on those gloomy autumn evenings when you need a little pick-me-up and pamper. This is definitely a high recommendation in my books!

Buy online here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig