My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Tanya Burr: The Soft Luxe Palettes


I hadn't heard much about the new Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Collection launch until the day of the launch last week. As soon as I did hear about it I ordered the two new eyeshadow palettes straight away. I was most excited about these in the collection, I'm not really a fan of nail polish and although I did like the look of the liquid lipsticks, especially Martha Moo, the other colours weren't really up my street.

First impressions of the palettes are good - I prefer the packaging of these to the original collection, the colours and design look prettier and classy. Although the packaging is only card, it's pretty sturdy and is good for the price. The eyeshadows themselves swatch beautifully, they're very buttery and pigmented and translate well on the eyes. The eyeshadow shades have been carefully chosen and I think every one fits in perfectly in the palettes.


Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Palette - Birthday Suit
The palette I was most excited to pick up was the Birthday Suit palette. It includes nude shades that I think would compliment every eye colour and skintone. These include two matte shades (Toast & Soft Truffle); a light, shimmery shade (Marzipan); and a glittery shade (Cocoa Sugar). All of the eyeshadows are pigmented, including the glittery shade, and are buttery and easy to blend.


Birthday Suit Palette Swatches

Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Palette - Enchanted Dream
The second palette in the collection is the Enchanted Dream palette. I wasn't sure if I would like the colours in this palette as much as Birthday Suit, but after seeing swatches on Tanya Burr's website I decided to pick it up at the same time. Having tried out both of them and swatched them, this is now my favourites palette out of the two. The eyeshadows are as pigmented and buttery as Birthday Suit, and super easy to blend. I think I'll get the most use out of this palette, I think the shades are more suited to my complexion.

Enchanted Dream Palette Swatches

The Soft Luxe collection is very budget friendly and the quality of the products for the price is amazing. It's easy to get your hands on here, and you can also find it in most Superdrug stores. These are great for your makeup bag and are very travel-friendly. They're great all round palettes, Tanya Burr has done an amazing job!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig