My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Sunday 3 April 2016

March Favourites



March didn’t hang about and we’re already a quarter of the way through 2016. Crazy! I’ve spent the first half of the month at university and the second half at home – two very different lifestyles. Here are a few of my favourite things to round off the month.


They’re Real Mascara (Black) & They’re Real Tinted Primer – Small but Mighty! Even though I’ve only had the minis, I find they last just as long as the average mascara so at £10 a pop they’re within the same price range. I don’t think you need both, but they do work well together. If you prefer more natural lashes go for the primer, but the mascara offers great length and. It’s very black but can be a little bit clumpy.

MAC Patisserie Lipstick – This was the first MAC lipstick I bought and it’s my favourite. The creamy formula (Lustre) and perfectly nude shade makes this so easy to apply and really comfortable to wear. This has been a long term favourite of mine but I’ve been especially enjoying it in March.

NARS Contour Blush Paloma – I love the whole ‘NARS Steven Klein One Shocking Moment Palette’ but I’ve really been liking the contour blush shades specifically. The lighter shade has become my new favourite powder for under the eyes and to sharpen up my cheekbones. It leaves a really nice, smooth finish and it sets everything really well – something I’ve struggled to find in a powder.

Blogosphere Magazine – I’ve finally bought my first copy! And it's Lily Pebbles! I got mine online after finding it so difficult to find it in shops. I tried in Cardiff, Bournemouth and Southampton and almost gave up before I realised you could order it straight to your door. It’s a really classy magazine with great tips and interviews, and feels more like a book. It’s nice to see a magazine dedicated to slightly more ordinary stars.

Cluse Watch – I picked this up a couple of months ago after getting a serious urge to start wearing a watch. I’ve suddenly become very aware that technology is developing at a scary quick pace, and everyone looks at their phone for the time now. I wanted to break that old habit and start a new one. I’ve got the ‘Cluse Minuit Mesh Rose Gold/White’ and I love it! It’s really comfy to wear and fits my tiny wrist really well. The strap is adjustable and the actual clock face doesn’t look oversized or in-ya-face. I’m not the type of person to wear a lot of jewellery but I think this piece looks stunning and it’s practical. I haven’t gone a day without wearing it since I got it in January.


Puma Suede Classic Trainers (Black) – I’ve had these for almost 3 years, and I either barely wear them or never take them off. Throughout March these have been my favourite pair of shoes, I’m having a moment with them all over again. These trainers are seriously so comfortable and I wear them with everything, they’re super versatile. One thing I will say though, mine squeak! I don’t know why, I’ve tied the laces tighter and looser but it doesn’t make a difference. I’ve tried different socks, changing the way I walk but they still squeak like they’re new.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig